02/06/24 - Summer Timetable starts
17/08/24 - Bus to Imber
27/09/25 - 200 years of passenger trains

No 'On This Day' events reported for 25th Apr

Train RunningShort Run
06:40 Penzance to Cardiff Central
10:29 Gatwick Airport to Reading
Delayed
An additional train service has been planned to operate as shown 08:49 Plymouth to Cardiff Central
12:24 Reading to Gatwick Airport
PollsThere are no open or recent polls
Abbreviation pageAcronymns and abbreviations
Stn ComparatorStation Comparator
Rail newsNews Now - live rail news feed
Site Style 1 2 3 4
Next departures • Bristol Temple MeadsBath SpaChippenhamSwindonDidcot ParkwayReadingLondon PaddingtonMelksham
Exeter St DavidsTauntonWestburyTrowbridgeBristol ParkwayCardiff CentralOxfordCheltenham SpaBirmingham New Street
April 25, 2024, 12:04:45 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Forgotten your username or password? - get a reminder
Most recently liked subjects
[317] Labour to nationalise railways within five years of coming to ...
[88] Lack of rolling stock due to attacks on shipping in the Red Se...
[56] Theft from Severn Valley Railway
[32] Where have I been?
[31] 2024 - Service update and amendment log, Swindon <-> Westbury...
[26] Death of another bus station?

News: the Great Western Coffee Shop ... keeping you up to date with travel around the South West

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: FGW Joins the Coffee Shop!  (Read 22606 times)
FGW

View Profile Email
« on: September 14, 2012, 10:01:15 »

Hello everyone

I just wanted to introduce myself to the rest of the Coffee Shop members.

I am Jo and I work for First Great Western. I will be here on the forum to help anyone that needs answers or explanations. Please bear with me as I find my way around and also feel free to let me know if I post too much or too little!

I look forward to chatting with you!

Jo
Brucey
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 11:11:28 »

Morning Jo.  Welcome to the Coffee Shop forum.
TonyK
Global Moderator

The artist formerly known as Four Track, Now!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 11:18:48 »

Hello Jo, and welcome!

I shall have to mind my manners now!

Now, please!
Phil
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 12:12:11 »

Jo, I'm a huge supporter and very much a promoter of your great work on Twitter (where we've spoken often without you probably realising it!) and would just like to add my voice to the chorus of welcomes here on the Coffee Shop. You are VERY welcome - please feel free to let your hair down and make yourself at home Smiley
Ollie
Data Manager

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 12:15:46 »

Hi Jo, welcome to the Coffee Shop Smiley
BerkshireBugsy

Berkshire Bugsy Jr

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2012, 12:19:02 »

Jo, I'm a huge supporter and very much a promoter of your great work on Twitter (where we've spoken often without you probably realising it!) and would just like to add my voice to the chorus of welcomes here on the Coffee Shop. You are VERY welcome - please feel free to let your hair down and make yourself at home Smiley

And from a regular customer I can only echo what Phil has said above. Welcome on board!
EBrown

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2012, 13:07:38 »

Hello everyone

I just wanted to introduce myself to the rest of the Coffee Shop members.

I am Jo and I work for First Great Western. I will be here on the forum to help anyone that needs answers or explanations. Please bear with me as I find my way around and also feel free to let me know if I post too much or too little!

I look forward to chatting with you!

Jo
Uh oh, Jo has found my hiding place outside of Twitter...

*Runs away*

I am no longer an active member of this website.
FGW

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2012, 13:15:27 »

Thanks for all your warm welcomes! Except you Mr Brown!!!

I have kicked off my shoes, let my hair down and I hope we can all have lots of lovely relaxed chats together. I will do my very best to help with anything I can, but will try not to stick my nose in too much!

Have a great weekend.

Jo
EBrown

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2012, 13:41:21 »

Thanks for all your warm welcomes! Except you Mr Brown!!!

I can only offer you another one of my limited edition free tea vouchers. Smiley

Seriously, welcome!

johoare

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2012, 13:42:16 »

Hello Jo and Welcome,

You've always been very helpful on Facebook and Twitter for me when I've had train issues.. We will look forward to your help and advice on here..

Jo
Western Enterprise

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2012, 14:51:42 »

I have kicked off my shoes, let my hair down and I hope we can all have lots of lovely relaxed chats together. I will do my very best to help with anything I can, but will try not to stick my nose in too much!

Have a great weekend.

Jo

Well looks like you have started your week-end early then^!

Anyway, for the avoidance of doubt, for all the non-facebookers and non-twits, what do you do in FGW?
Are you here as an official rep?
Cheers
EBrown

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2012, 15:16:08 »

She is here as an official rep I'd imagine.

Currently Jo is in charge of Twitter/Facebook as well as being a Senior Customer Relations Officer.

FGW

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2012, 15:20:47 »

Yes, I am here in an official capacity and I am Digital Community Manager for FGW (First Great Western).

Sadly my weekend hasn't started just yet!

Jo
BerkshireBugsy

Berkshire Bugsy Jr

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2012, 15:21:55 »

Yes, I am here in an official capacity and I am Digital Community Manager for FGW.

I want to change my job just so I can get that job title!
Timmer
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2012, 16:16:01 »

A very warm welcome to the Coffee Shop Jo. Really pleased you have signed up which is great. Don't ever be concerned about posting too much or too little. As you will see some post more than others...mentioning no names  Wink and some post from time to time and everyone is welcome in whatever capacity in which they wish to contribute.

I hope you enjoy your time here and that it will be beneficial to both those who post on this forum and to FGW (First Great Western).

Tim
Do you have something you would like to add to this thread, or would you like to raise a new question at the Coffee Shop? Please [register] (it is free) if you have not done so before, or login (at the top of this page) if you already have an account - we would love to read what you have to say!

You can find out more about how this forum works [here] - that will link you to a copy of the forum agreement that you can read before you join, and tell you very much more about how we operate. We are an independent forum, provided and run by customers of Great Western Railway, for customers of Great Western Railway and we welcome railway professionals as members too, in either a personal or official capacity. Views expressed in posts are not necessarily the views of the operators of the forum.

As well as posting messages onto existing threads, and starting new subjects, members can communicate with each other through personal messages if they wish. And once members have made a certain number of posts, they will automatically be admitted to the "frequent posters club", where subjects not-for-public-domain are discussed; anything from the occasional rant to meetups we may be having ...

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: